Is it time for a little Audio Engineering? These Online Speaker Design Calculators are sound technician's dream for designing speaker enclosure systems. Design speaker systems for home stereo equipment, guitar amplifiers, bass amps, keyboard amps, PA, or professional studio sound reinforcement. Perfect for D.I.Y. (do-it-yourself) projects.
• dimensions for single and dual driver vented systems
• components for two way third order butterworth crossovers
• components for three way first order crossovers
• driver parameters: Qms, Qes, Qts, Cms, Vas, and EBP
• enclosure dimensions for guitar and bass speakers
• antique tube equipment speaker specifications (sealed systems)
1Mathematical formulas derived from gurusincluding:
- - A. N. Thiele,"Loudspeakers in Vented Boxes, " Journal of Acoustical Engineering Society(JAES),
- R. Small, "Closed-Box Loudspeaker Systems,"
Part 1&2, JAES, Jan / Feb. 1973
- R. Small, "Vented-Box Loudspeaker Systems,"JAES, June-Oct 1973
- D. B. Keele, Jr., to author's knowledge did notpublish calculations.
- Dr. Joseph D'Appolito, "A Geometric Approach toEliminating Lobbing Errors in Multiway Loudspeakers," 1983